7/27/09

Black Bean Veggie Dip


Highly addictive. You'll love it. Makes quite a lot, so bring it to a party to share!

Black Bean Veggie Dip

1 green pepper, diced
2 avodados, diced
2 roma tomatoes, diced
½ cup oil
1 T. lime juice
1 can corn, drained
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 packet dry italian dressing mix
cilantro, finely chopped
green onion, chopped

Place peppers, tomatoes and avocados in serving bowl. Add Lime Juice to keep avocados green (can be done before or after they are added to the others, doesn’t really make a difference).
Add corn and black beans to bowl. Add chopped cilantro and green onions to taste (amount is up to you on how much you like). In a separate bowl, reconstitute Dry Italian Mix with oil and water (The packet will say to put vinegar in, DON’T). Add/stir into veggie bowl. Serve fresh with tortilla chips!


This is another Harding family classic.

1 comment:

  1. Oh My! Angie! SO GOOD! I have made this every week for the past month, and I'm making again on Saturday for a party. I have had so many people ask about this recipe and I just keep directing all of them to your site! Keep blogging! I'm making your Lemon Cake for dessert tonight...I'm excited to see how it turns out. Hope all is well with you and Klane.

    Marissa Benton

    ReplyDelete